- Greetings & Interaction - in place of a hand shake, a polite nod and our genuine smiles will be your warm welcome to Tweedies Bar and Lodge, and whilst trying to ensure that you have the best experience, we will be adhering to social distancing guidelines during your time with us.
- Restaurant & Bar Service - adhering to government guidelines we have decided to implement full table service in both food and beverage departments. No more queuing up to order either drinks or food!
- For indoor dining, reservations are strongly recommended, if our indoor tables are available and not booked, indoor drinking will be possible. Customers wishing to drink/dine indoors will be greeted by a member of staff at the podium at the entrance to the bar/dining area. Please wait for a member of staff here to guide you to your booked/an available table.
- For outdoor service, please find a free table, take a seat and one of our friendly team members will be with you as soon as possible. We have invested in electronic order pads and contactless payment systems which will ensure smoothness of service and delivery of your fodder.
- We have also installed a marquee in our beer garden, should the weather not be on our side. We will not be taking reservations for the tables in this area, the same rules apply as for other outdoor service.
- Team Members - we have implemented enhanced procedures and constant training for our staff regarding hygiene and social distancing. Team members will also have their temperatures checked before every shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment - our team have been equipped with PPE to perform certain tasks.
- Sanitising - sanitising stations are available in the entrance hall, reception, lounges, bar and restaurant. PLEASE sanitise your hands frequently and wash hands every two hours (or as often as required).
- Cleaning - enhanced and systematic cleaning regimes covering all areas, bar, dining areas and public areas have been implemented and all areas undergo regular
- Social Distancing - we have adjusted seating and dining times as well as capacities in order to adhere as best as possible to social distancing. Please note that due to the nature of the operation, there may be occasions where you are within 2m of a team member or guest and we ask you to please assist us in this regard, using your discretion to ensure everyone stays safe.
- Rooms - our cleaning of guest rooms has been further enhanced and in addition to this we will confirm your preference for servicing of the room. Should you prefer we do not adhere to our standard procedure (daily clean) any amenities you require during your stay will be left outside the room to minimise contact.
- Contact - in order to help reduce contact we are encouraging contactless payment and our PDQ machine is sanitised before and after every use.
Please note we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not adhering to social distancing guidelines.
We are committed to ensuring a safe and comfortable environment for all guests and team members.
We hope you feel comfortable with the procedures in place, but should you wish to discuss anything please do not hesitate to contact any of the tea